The Software Engineering And Computer Science Society (SCS) is an undergraduate student society under the Engineering and Computer Science Association (ECA), at Concordia University. The organization’s mandate is to promote Software Engineering, Computer Science and Computer Engineering at Concordia University. More specifically, it focuses on:
- Organizing academic events for students
- Helping students learn more about Software Engineering, Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Help create a link between academic life and the industry
- Building a strong relationship between students and faculty members
- Organizing social events for students
- Organizing competitions for students
For more details about the society, you can refer to our constitution.